Reality check!

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I make art on mine so I wouldn't ever want to live without it! imageedit_40_4028930292.v3.jpg

Last edited:

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I do not like cell phones but realize they're here to stay. I remember when you called someone on the phone there were only 3 options. The person answered, they didn't answer, or you got a busy signal. Remember party lines? Could you even imagine having that today?

Metal Detecto

Jun 10, 2021
CA!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Vanquish 440, HF9FMD
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Toss the damn thing in the river.

Occasionally useful, we are slaves to technology and its abuses.

No, please toss in the wet sand, in a waterproof case, with a locktite sealed bag and a whole stack of money. Thank you very much.

Josh

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not like cell phones but realize they're here to stay. I remember when you called someone on the phone there were only 3 options. The person answered, they didn't answer, or you got a busy signal. Remember party lines? Could you even imagine having that today?
There are still party lines in the US today. Usually two-party, sometimes we’d have to call up an old retiree to fix ‘em. Prolly the only one I know that’s never played a game on my IPhone, and what’s an app? I was fortunate to retire comfortably before age sixty, all thanks to telecom and phones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread