Really Not Sure

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I should post this. Last July my wife and I went to the FUN (Florida United Numismatics) show in Orlando. They had a raffle there, $1.00 a ticket. Paid for three tickets and then
went on to pretty much blow everything I had set aside for the show. They did say that the drawing would be at the FUN show in Tampa in January/Feburary. Got a phone call
last Wednesday from the Central Florida Coin Club. I WON A PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gentlemen wanted my address to send the coin to. My first thought was, yea right, then I remembered
something about a raffle last July. I am listing the prizes that the raffle awarded, see if you can guess which one I just received in the mail yesterday....:hello2:

1) 1 TOZ AGE
2) 1/2 TOZ AGE
3) 1/4 TOZ AGE
4) 1 TOZ ASE
5) 1 TOZ ASE
6) 1 TOZ ASE
7) 1 TOZ ASE
8) 1 TOZ ASE

Good luck and have fun guessing. I will give you a little hint, it was not #8...

Upvote 0

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1:7 odds it feels like being at the track at a horserace.

My wager is 2 dollars to place on #3

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
My guess is the 1/4 TOZ AGE. By the way, was it your first FUN? If you (or others reading) have never been to the winter FUN, it is a must on everyone's bucket list. The summer FUN is a third of the size of the winter FUN. If people want to watch some gold getting moved, watch Gainesville Coins. They are brothers that run the business that their father started. They deal with all aspects of numismatics, but their main bread and butter is gold bullion. It was a sight to see watching a dolly filled with monster boxes rolling in and in about an hour the stack was gone. The brothers are tossing monster boxes aside in order to meet the frenzied demand of old men with disposable income.

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1) 1 TOZ AGE

hope u got this one.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess is the 1/4 TOZ AGE. By the way, was it your first FUN? If you (or others reading) have never been to the winter FUN, it is a must on everyone's bucket list. The summer FUN is a third of the size of the winter FUN. If people want to watch some gold getting moved, watch Gainesville Coins. They are brothers that run the business that their father started. They deal with all aspects of numismatics, but their main bread and butter is gold bullion. It was a sight to see watching a dolly filled with monster boxes rolling in and in about an hour the stack was gone. The brothers are tossing monster boxes aside in order to meet the frenzied demand of old men with disposable income.

The summer Fun show was my first, had plans for the winter show because of the release of the ASE's at that show. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I couldn't make it. :(

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
#9 1967 Kennedy half dollar.But I'll roll with #1, an essentially free 1toz AGE would be awesome.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will reveal my coin at 2:00 this afternoon.

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do the oddsmakers have this one at??

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
45 minutes and counting. This is kind of fun in a warped way. :laughing7:

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1) 1 TOZ AGE
2) 1/2 TOZ AGE
3) 1/4 TOZ AGE<<<<<<<<-----------------------
4) 1 TOZ ASE
5) 1 TOZ ASE
6) 1 TOZ ASE
7) 1 TOZ ASE
8) 1 TOZ ASE

And the Winner is - The first two guesses

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome deal!!! $3 nets you a decant gold coin, glad to see you got gold!
I was going to guess 1/2 oz AGE, but 1/4 is a nice suprise too!

I went to a local annual coin show and bought $5 in tickets and won a BU 1948d franklin, other than that, I am not lucky by any means. the franklin was one of about 20 prizes awarded hourly, the number one prize was a $5 or $10 indian gold from the early 1900's.
HH,
Buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread