Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's right either way. Lol I say the bottom has been reached and the fundamentals looks promising for a rise . just my opinion. As always, Keep Stacking

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are on the way back up! Bought a kilo at 649.91 and 3 x10 oz bars for 629.29 total...free shipping all around. The recent rise has nearly covered the premiums I paid which were around $1-1.30.

At these prices we better take hold before the 2nd half of 2013 kicks our butts and makes us all regret not buying more!

Last edited:

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
I believe silver will go below $16. I have been saying this when silver was over $40. This was when the so called experts were predicting silver would go to $150. Just my opinion.

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too believe that silver will hit $16 in the next two years (physical price, not paper price). Frankly, I'm surprised that it has fallen this far this fast so I think it is perfectly reasonable for it to rise to even as high as $21 for a while. This would be completely normal. But I expect that it will continue its downward fall over the next couple of years.

I've gotten to the point where I don't even pay attention anymore to the daily ups and downs. It is the longer term trend that is more important to me.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I gotta buy me 20 oz's tomorrow before it hits $21.00. :tongue3:

TheCoinKid

Apr 16, 2013
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
No predictions here and now, but I'm still hoping for a decline to under $15. Got some buyin' I'd like to get done before the expected long-term price increase.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too believe that silver will hit $16 in the next two years (physical price, not paper price). Frankly, I'm surprised that it has fallen this far this fast so I think it is perfectly reasonable for it to rise to even as high as $21 for a while. This would be completely normal. But I expect that it will continue its downward fall over the next couple of years.

I've gotten to the point where I don't even pay attention anymore to the daily ups and downs. It is the longer term trend that is more important to me.

Well I bought me 20 oz's of the new SBSS Warbird Round and hopefully by the time I receive them the spot price will be up.:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread