Recent Reactions****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I am noticing an upsurge in violent actions like shootings and stabbings. Do you think This is a reaction, by some of lower moral standards to the spying on the people and forced social programs? **** Frank...
111-1 profileblk.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it really going up or are we getting better news coverage of it? I think it's both, and its because we have lost our moral compass as a nation.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Is it really going up or are we getting better news coverage of it? I think it's both, and its because we have lost our moral compass as a nation.

I would rather say our leaders have lost there moral compass! Frank... 111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I think the bucket is full and the cesspool is spilling contents which even main stream media can't control.

I am not posting this out of any sort of prejudice whatsoever, but the MSM is not covering this rising trend, and you darned right we all need to be aware of.

This is shades of the Turner Diary...

Here's some solid links of evidence:

Allen West: America ?on verge of race war??

The race war has begun: Black on white attacks since Trayvon

New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

World Net Daily had been keeping a listing, and the last time I saw the list a couple months ago, it had swollen to over 500 incidents.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What should we expect when (some) people diligently try to keep God out of schools, life, everything. When good retreats, evil fills the vacuum...quickly. We are reaping what we have been sowing.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
What should we expect when (some) people diligently try to keep God out of schools, life, everything. When good retreats, evil fills the vacuum...quickly. We are reaping what we have been sowing.

This appears to be the intent of the change we can believe in, and I'm certainly believing the change we are seeing.

It is not too late, but I do believe it will be costly in what I see coming.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
So you think the storm clouds are on the horizon? With the B mans actions, I think he is going to loose the Senate. Frank...
111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread