Relic hunting adventures in NH

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO & minelab pro 25 pointer. Other items I carry with me are a Yaesu VX 7 radio, maglit XL 50 , classic swiss army knife, solid brass Zippo, Gerber saw & Knife.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-3799523546.jpg
    image-3799523546.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 266
  • image-2778724061.jpg
    image-2778724061.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 294

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very well made Video. You guys told the story from Start to Finis. Very well done. :icon_thumright: Excellent finds. The Glass button is a beauty, but the Civil War Button story was Tops. :weee: Guess you killed the Red Ant before you could get the camera. :laughing9:

OP
OP
Stealth digger

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO & minelab pro 25 pointer. Other items I carry with me are a Yaesu VX 7 radio, maglit XL 50 , classic swiss army knife, solid brass Zippo, Gerber saw & Knife.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very well made Video. You guys told the story from Start to Finis. Very well done. :icon_thumright: Excellent finds. The Glass button is a beauty, but the Civil War Button story was Tops. :weee: Guess you killed the Red Ant before you could get the camera. :laughing9:

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to watch it. Hopefully we will get out in the woods soon for another adventure.

russ02

Nov 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool video, im getting alot of ideas from this site. my backyard looks alot like them celler holes your talkin about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread