Relics whit Deus in Mexico

rgalan2003

Jun 14, 2005
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear fellows
I was invited to prospect in Ezequiel Montes Querétaro México since Thursday afternoon, all day Friday and Saturday morning, 17 hours of work.Thursday and Friday I forggot that I was working in three tones not two and I ignored the silver and gold tones until I realized corrections in my setting (two tones only)at the Friday night, on Saturday found more things and up little silver, look what picked up: copper and bronze age 1800´s, two rings of bronze coins,a moon of silver, a item of oxidized silver, bronze buttons, bullets of musket, two of medals bronze, one of them medals is colonial, two preshispanic items, etc etc etc.My am very happy whit my Deus I hope you like it.:laughing7:

gresults

Jun 19, 2012
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
FISHER Coinstrike, XP Deus , DetecorPro Pirate Pro, Tesoro Cortes.. Dealer for all these lines.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking good still playing with my settings on my Deus.. Still figuring out the tones, starting to think I'm tone deaf...lol

Last edited:

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well nice finds, now did you find anything prospecting? Any gold?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good post! Lots of good finds! The Deus is a breeze to use!

OP
OP
rgalan2003

rgalan2003

Jun 14, 2005
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not found any gold but in a little time I hope do it.I am going to Acapulco beach in the second week of Augost,meybe I will take some gold

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread