Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Rep. Rogers: Crazed al-Qaeda Terrorists Coming to America

Jihadist Frankenstein made in the U.S.A

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
November 17, 2013

Rep. Mike Rogers, the Michigan Republican who heads up the House Intelligence Committee, is worried about al-Qaeda finding its way into America

@NDPCI
Follow

Most of the more than 1,000 jihadists who have poured into Syria to fight alongside Al Qaeda carry passports from... Western-raised jihadists pouring into Syria could threaten US in future | Fox News
9:42 AM - 13 Nov 2013

Western-raised jihadists pouring into Syria could threaten US in future | Fox News
Most of the more than 1,000 jihadists who have poured into Syria to fight alongside Al Qaeda carry passports from North America and Europe, raising the possibility that they could easily bring terror...
Fox News @FoxNews

“Most of the more than 1,000 jihadists who have poured into Syria to fight alongside Al Qaeda carry passports from North America and Europe, raising the possibility that they could easily bring terror back to the west, according to a key lawmaker who receives regular briefings on the issue,” Catherine Herridge wrote for Fox News last week.

“The number now exceeds 1,000 western jihadists who have shown up, so they’ll have passports, good passports, allows them to travel around Europe, maybe get to the United States,” Rogers warned. “That’s concerning.”

Lost in the endless terror war hysteria is the fact the CIA and the State Department are responsible for moving terrorists around and issuing them passports and visas. It’s something they’ve done since the early 1980s, well before al-Qaeda was a household name.

The former head of the visa bureau in Saudi Arabia, Michael Springman, told Greg Palast and Alex Jones more than a decade ago the CIA freely issued visas to terrorists who regularly entered the United States.

Alex Jones/infowars.com Transcript -- Alex Jones Interviews Michael Springman

“In Saudi Arabia I was repeatedly ordered by high level State Dept. officials to issue visas to unqualified applicants,” Springman said. “These were, essentially, people who had no ties either to Saudi Arabia or to their own country. I complained bitterly at the time there. I returned to the US, I complained to the State Dept. here, to the General Accounting Office, to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and to the Inspector General’s office. I was met with silence.”

The Afghanistan Mujahideen — who would morph into al-Qaeda and the Taliban — were trained by Navy Seals and Green Beret officers at the CIA’s Camp Peary, near Williamsburg, Virginia, and at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, Harvey Point, North Carolina, and Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia. According to journalist John Cooley, the terrorists were trained how to use remote-controlled mines and bombs as well as sophisticated timers and explosives. Cooley said no Afghan-Arabs were trained by the CIA, but this is disputed by Springman who ran the visa mill in Jeddah. Springman said many Arabs from countries in the Middle East were receiving visas and entering the United States.

Context of '1980: Afghan Fighters Begin Training in US'

Springman would later learn that a large number of Arabs fighting for Osama bin Laden against the Soviets in Afghanistan passed through the CIA’s Jeddah visa mill. The alleged 9/11 hijackers also moved through the CIA’s visa operation in Saudi Arabia. The operation reportedly continued after the 9/11 attacks.

Context of 'September 1987-March 1989: Head US Consular Official Claims He?s Told to Issue Visas to Unqualified Applicants'

Bin Laden’s brother-in-law, Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, also entered the United States with the help of the CIA. According to author Richard Labeviere, after Khalifa was expelled from the Philippines in 1994 the CIA expedited his visa through its operation in Jeddah. It was later be claimed the CIA made a mistake and Khalifa’s visa “was issued, despite his notoriety, because of a computer error.”

Context of 'December 1, 1994: CIA Helps Bin Laden?s Brother-in-Law Come to US after Being Forced Out of Philippines'

The fact of the matter is that the United States supports al-Qaeda in Syria and its offshoots, including the brutal al-Nusra Front. The U.S. pretends to oppose their introduction to unseat Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad and instead claims to support an ineffectual and factionalized alternative, the Free Syrian Army. The FSA was created by Col. Riad el-Asaad and a few other Syrian military defectors in July 2011 with the help of Turkish intelligence. It was “infiltrated” by Jabhat al-Nusra and many of the mercenaries who fought with it defected.

» Al-Nusra pledges allegiance to al-Qaeda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
» Free Syrian Army rebels defect to Islamist group Jabhat al-Nusra Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

“Illustrating their plight, FSA commanders say that entire units have gone over to al-Nusra while others have lost a quarter or more of their strength to them recently,” the Guardian reported in May.

FSA commanders said the defections occurred because al-Qaeda aligned groups have superior weapons and training. In other words, according to the FSA, the downfall of the secular group can be directly attributed to a lack of resolve by western nations to support them.

In fact, the United States is secretly supporting al-Qaeda in Syria. The takeover of the foreign inspired rebellion against the Shi’ite al-Assad by radical Sunni jihadists is gaining ground, as planned. If the Syrian Army is defeated without the military intervention of the United States, Syria will soon become a carbon copy of Libya where radical Sunni militias are killing Libyans who oppose them.
Jihadis gain ground in Syrian rebel movement as moderates grow desperate - World News
Militia attack on Tripoli protesters raises fear of fresh conflict in Libya | World news | The Observer

The so-called “color revolution” spanning the Arab world from Africa to the Middle East is not intended to liberate the people from dictators such as Hosni Mubarak (who was formerly a client of the United States). It is designed to balkanize and turn the region into a cauldron of sectarian and religious violence that will last for a century or more. It is a classic order of chaos technique based on the British Empire’s divide and conquer strategy.

This article was posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Tags: domestic news, terrorism

Related Articles

State Department Blames Assad for al-Qaeda in Syria
Obama: Al-Qaeda Just Wants to Live in Peace
Free Syria Army Leader: “We Will All Turn Into Terrorists”
Obama To Arm Al-Qaeda Terrorists In Syria
Why did the CIA let a crazed al-Qaeda mob kill America’s ambassador?

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, this has been a concern for quite some time now and even before this discovery. There was/is a great deal of talk about these people coming across the border from Mexico illegally anyway, but then Obammy stated that he has the Mexican border more secure now than it's EVER BEEN, so I felt much better! Hell, I'm surprised that between Obammy, Holder and Kerry that they don't create some special catagory like " displaced, misunderstood, Muslim terrorist" just so they can legally let them all in the country!

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
again..just because you don't have the ability to understand a post, does not make the poster the problem.

Oh I understood the 9-11 part ok, but that second part "oh right, too busy about bill getting some" does not make much sense to me. Again, please try being clearer next time. In fact, I'd appreciate your explaining it now. thank you. And IF you're talking about Bill Boy Clinton, that certainly doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope the NSA picks them out and keeps track of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions