Road trip yields 30 silver halves w/pic :)

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went on another road trip today, man was it fun. Had the family with me so I couldn't stop at every bank, our actual destination was a beach. We probably stopped at 10-15 banks. Below are the totals from the ones that produced. Opening the rolls from bank 2 was a blast. Each roll had 4-5 silvers in it. It was cool because my wife was really getting into it to. She said she now has silver fever lol! After we finished opening those rolls I went back in and asked about CWR dimes and quarters but no luck.

Bank 1) 66

Bank 2) :icon_thumright: 62, 64x3, 66x4, 67x8, 68x9, 69x5 [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

coins1.jpg

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice job, makes you feel better to find some silver and a day to the beach, gotta love silver form tellers!
HH
Buff

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
How did your family respond to 10-15 bank stops?

If someone in your family is into CRH, this is great. This way it will speed up searches as well as they gonna understand those endless cycles of buying and dumping :thumb_up:

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds, namster! I wish my family would let me stop at that many banks on the way somewhere. This hobby rules!

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really good score for only 10-15 stops. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks fellas!

These banks were sort of off the beaten path, a medium sized city on CA central coast. My family is great, my wife let me know ahead of time I could have as much time as needed for banks, I think all the stops took about 2 hours. I dont dump in progress, I just keep piling it up to dump in bags later, so that saves some time. All told I think I bought about $750 in halves between all the banks. My wife really is cool. I lucked out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread