mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up early today and started hitting tot lots. Hit 6 in all and the finds was far and few between. Got a total of $2.14 in clad a little crown looks like copper do not know what it went to. Plus got a little silver .925 looks like it went on a necklace. It is so hot in the morning and the ground is getting hard. Will be hitting a lake again in the morning. Good luck out there and drink plenty of water if you are on dry land...Happy hunting. Matt

Upvote 1

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Zee

Oct 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Infinium, Garrett Pro Pointer(x2), 30" Bazooka Prospector, Scuba Gear
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luckily around here I don't seem to have much competition on the tot lots. I pulled over 10.00 oit of one the other week. At least you got out that's the main thing tomorrow morning will be another totlot for me. Good luck at the lake!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about the meager finds Matt. Some times it just happens that way. At least you got out and swung the coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread