camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are several T-Net members in your area. Search the members map for your area. You will need Firefox Internet Browser to open it. Then send them a PM. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Cash1977

Greenie
Apr 12, 2008
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounthy Hunter Quick Draw II
Mike-
I just started with TN, so sorry the post is late. I'm in Broward County too. Send me a pm.

Happy Hunting!

Beachnick

Greenie
Jun 3, 2008
Miami Beach
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70 Classic ID.5
Hey Mike,same here,I just became a member of this forum also.I have been Md'ing for 25 yrs.and would like to show you the ins and outs of our great hobby.I live right on the beach,so I wake up every morning with a place to hunt.Send me a PM and we will get together. "the Beachnick"

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
mike63 said:
i will be getting my first detector in a month or 2 and would like to find some people in se fla...ft lauderdale area to hook up with and go detecting! i am 44 and am trying to get my 11 yr old stepson into it so if ya got kids thats cool bring them too thanks mike63

Hey Mike,

I'm from misery or I mean missouri and I'll be in Fort Lauderdale June 24-30. I plan to detect surf and beach every morning prior to sunrise to about 9a or until the heat beats me if you know what I mean :wink: And detect 5p to sunset :wink:

My wife and I manage to get to FL twice a year. Here are my best ring finds, a silver ring found on palm beach, a gold high school ring found on south beach, a gold wedding band found on sanibel island, and a pair of post ear rings found at naples pier, the stones ARE NOT real diamonds but measure 3 carats each :wink:

If we're able to meet-up, I'll buy ya a cup of coffee :coffee2:

Attachments

• Palm Beach.JPG
    Palm Beach.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 288
  • 14K South Miami Beach 9.1.7.JPG
    14K South Miami Beach 9.1.7.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Naples Pier.08.31.07...JPG
    Naples Pier.08.31.07...JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 278
  • Palm Beach.JPG