Seeking for help and suggestion

Oktakanojam

Oct 28, 2021
Hello, newbie here! Finally I found this website. Please respect my post!!! Im hoping to find an answer for my questions, actually I'm a die hard fan of Yamashita's treasure,and I will tell you a story about it. It happened when I was grade 5 student elementary my parents are renovating our house from nipa house to bungalow so we need a shelter while the renovating are on going.. so my father first need to build small nipa house near it so he decided to hire carpenter (to make the story short) while the carpenter is working he notice Rotten root of narra trees so he ask my father about the history of that tree because it was so big and my father told that its not the only narra has been cut actually it's three narra so the carpenter ask where is the other two when my father show it, the carpenter was became verY happy it's just happened that the carpenter was not real carpenter he just learnt it from how many years He's looking for that marker he's actually an treasure hunter and he show us the map, and he contacted he's Japanese manager(boss) about it but my father that time was afraid, and he don't want to take the treasure because of the government and leftist group and my place.
But suddenly before the pandemic we don't have an idea why there's a japanese came to check out the land they had there high tech scanner and some metal detectors after they check its positive they asked about my father decision, because they had good offer and they said it's a bulk deposit, they offer us 60 for them and 40 for us, so my father accept the offer! They said they will fix all the legal matters. Within that month different japanese came also did scan the place detecting and it's positive again but my father said that he's already agreed in other japanese, in 2016 to 2018 there's a lot of group keep scanning the place and all the result is positive but my father has already an verbal agreement, during that year the first japanses keep on updating my father but they said that for foreigner it's very difficult to take the permit until pandemic happened so we loss contact.. about a month ago there's a Filipino group that they are willing to help us about the treasure, but they like 70% for them and 30 for us.. and Im really upset because it very unfair contract so I decided to don't agreed it's in our own land so what I know that government is out of this matter but they keep on telling us that we have to give and thats why then need 70% so they will give the other half to the government..but I doubt!so until now where looking for partners with fair agreement. We knew where's is the gold located..the only problem is we don't have the technologies,,that will make the process easier..please contact me here leave a comment if you are interested if your are in doubt I'm willing to answers all your question.. I can prove it.im not here wasting my time.. if ever just please give some ideas what is the best metal detector to use. Thankyou!!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!

tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to TREASURE LEGENDS for more exposure.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, newbie here! Finally I found this website. Please respect my post!!! Im hoping to find an answer for my questions, actually I'm a die hard fan of Yamashita's treasure,and I will tell you a story about it. It happened when I was grade 5 student elementary my parents are renovating our house from nipa house to bungalow so we need a shelter while the renovating are on going.. so my father first need to build small nipa house near it so he decided to hire carpenter (to make the story short) while the carpenter is working he notice Rotten root of narra trees so he ask my father about the history of that tree because it was so big and my father told that its not the only narra has been cut actually it's three narra so the carpenter ask where is the other two when my father show it, the carpenter was became verY happy it's just happened that the carpenter was not real carpenter he just learnt it from how many years He's looking for that marker he's actually an treasure hunter and he show us the map, and he contacted he's Japanese manager(boss) about it but my father that time was afraid, and he don't want to take the treasure because of the government and leftist group and my place.
But suddenly before the pandemic we don't have an idea why there's a japanese came to check out the land they had there high tech scanner and some metal detectors after they check its positive they asked about my father decision, because they had good offer and they said it's a bulk deposit, they offer us 60 for them and 40 for us, so my father accept the offer! They said they will fix all the legal matters. Within that month different japanese came also did scan the place detecting and it's positive again but my father said that he's already agreed in other japanese, in 2016 to 2018 there's a lot of group keep scanning the place and all the result is positive but my father has already an verbal agreement, during that year the first japanses keep on updating my father but they said that for foreigner it's very difficult to take the permit until pandemic happened so we loss contact.. about a month ago there's a Filipino group that they are willing to help us about the treasure, but they like 70% for them and 30 for us.. and Im really upset because it very unfair contract so I decided to don't agreed it's in our own land so what I know that government is out of this matter but they keep on telling us that we have to give and thats why then need 70% so they will give the other half to the government..but I doubt!so until now where looking for partners with fair agreement. We knew where's is the gold located..the only problem is we don't have the technologies,,that will make the process easier..please contact me here leave a comment if you are interested if your are in doubt I'm willing to answers all your question.. I can prove it.im not here wasting my time.. if ever just please give some ideas what is the best metal detector to use. Thankyou!!
Welcome to Treasurenet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread