Tenderfoot
Oct 11, 2019
Poughkeepsie, NY
Detector(s) used
Garret
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello All,

I am an experienced metal detector, rare coin dealer, and outdoorsmen. I am seeking references on how I may go about joining a team of fellow treasures hunters planning an expedition. I have always been drawn to the thrill of the chase for things left behind for us to find. I’m 23 with few commitments, and have determined that this is the perfect time in my life to spend as much time as possible doing what I love. If there is anyone out there with any information or references they believe would be helpful, I would greatly appreciate any insight.

Thank you -Jack

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We all pursue our hobby with passion, and finding others with like-minded goals,
is something you really should do.
Welcome to TreasureNet...!
Here, you can get lots of help!
We look forward to your posts...!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Michigan I feel the same as you.Im sure there are many people who would love to search for coins and relics I dont know any expeditions that are available but I wish you luck. Keep us posted your pursuing what alot of us would love to do... Tommy

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I was 23 and was looking for treasure. Welcome to the group. I have a small group of friends and we just hold fact finding partys at the sites when we can. You are in a good place there and no need to travel more than a tank of gas. Just remember you have loved ones at home and dont get hurt or not spend time with your family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread