Siiiillllveerrrrr halves mateee

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I went into a PNC bank and bought $200 in halves. She said there was $210 more in the vault. I opened the first roll it produced 5- 40%ers. I promptly withdrew $210 more from my bank and bought the rest. The first roll back in my car produced? (pictured) can't wait to open the rest!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to seeing what else you bagged!

OP
OP
A

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it wasn't my record best but still a hell of a day. Ended up with 25-40%ers, 5-90%ers. I am certainly happy. Thanks for the responses..

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it wasn't my record best but still a hell of a day. Ended up with 25-40%ers, 5-90%ers. I am certainly happy. Thanks for the responses..

Wow that rocks!! Atleast you didn't pick the bank with the douche head teller that responded to me with "We dont have the 'special' half dollars if thats what your looking for!", what a buzzkiller, heck bought them anyways just to take up his time, CLAD WONDERBOYS!! NEW DUMPBANK!!?!

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go!!! If all the wrappers look like the one in the picture, looks like you found the elusive CWRs of halves that are not someone else's dumps. I've had much less luck finding any halves at PNC, let alone silver. What part of the country are you in?

OP
OP
A

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No in Michigan, I'm not thieving your stomping grounds. Lol.. ;-)

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man with your first two rolls I'd have thought you would have scored majorly (although you still did very well). Imagine if each roll had 5 40%ers in it! of course, if you're like me, you open the ones that you think are gonna be the best first.

OP
OP
A

Adamkir

Aug 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks everyone. Its always exciting anytime you score over a few in the first roll. I definitely hear ya SilverForBrains. Lol. That's what always happens to me. :-D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread