Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of my get up and go had got up and went lately. Just couldn't get me to go. 🤷‍♂️

But, these last couple of days were just too pretty to ignore. I finally got me off my brains and went for a small walk.

Didn't expect much and pretty well got just that exactly. Still...a nice lil stranger showed up to brighten my day.

IMG_20231028_161042.jpg

Note: the ribbon at the bottom is an old find from awhile ago. I just happened acrossed it while moving some old boxes around. I was going to post it to see what it was....but I forgot. So, any comments welcomed.

As always,
Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 23
OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Left to right, National Defense Service, Southwest Asia Service, Army Service. I think all are still in use.
Thank you! It's just one big badge. Neat!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of my get up and go had got up and went lately. Just couldn't get me to go. 🤷‍♂️

But, these last couple of days were just too pretty to ignore. I finally got me off my brains and went for a small walk.

Didn't expect much and pretty well got just that exactly. Still...a nice lil stranger showed up to brighten my day.

View attachment 2112221
Note: the ribbon at the bottom is an old find from awhile ago. I just happened acrossed it while moving some old boxes around. I was going to post it to see what it was....but I forgot. So, any comments welcomed.

As always,
Thanks for peeking!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2112221

As always,
Thanks for peeking!
Nice finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread