SOME FAMILIES ARE PRETTY DARN BAD AND CRUEL!!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not going to post for a while because I am FURIOUS! Today something told me to search my mothers name on the internet on my phone. I hadn't talk to my mother in almost a 8 months because all she could ever do was baby babble for 3 years and she had been in a nursing home for almost 4 years and I hadn't had time to go see her.

Well I searched her name and what do you think I found? I found out my mother passed away on April 23, 2013 and NO ONE bothered to call me or tell me anything!!!!!! Thats right, NOT MY MOMS SISTER, my borthers, sister, NO ONE PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you people are interested in knowing who these people are and you live in Front Royal Virginia, Elizabeth, Louisiana and Baton Rouge, Louisiana I will certainly give you their names as they claim to be church going holey rollers! They play a pretty part to those who they want to decieve!!

Pretty cruel to have my mother pass away and NOT have me pay my last respects to her, much less see her for the last time!

anyway, I am so furious I had to vent but I also want whomever that lives in these areas KNOW who these people are!

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
That is absolute :censored:. I'm sorry.

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to me not seeing Her for 8 months says something too. GodBless Chris

First of all it wasn't by my choice. I been working 6 sometimes 7 days a week 12-14 hour days out of town to make ends meet, plus it isn't like she lived next door, down the stree,t much less the same state, then when I do get a weekend off I have my military obligation, also I been dealing with ex-wife BS! I had made plans to go see her in 2 weeks, but I guess that got shot out of water now that she is dead!

But I guess being you DID NOT know my circumstances on not seeing her for 8 months was just YOUR ASSUMPTION!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
First of all it wasn't by my choice. I been working 6 sometimes 7 days a week 12-14 hour days out of town to make ends meet, plus it isn't like she lived next door, down the stree,t much less the same state, then when I do get a weekend off I have my military obligation, also I been dealing with ex-wife BS! I had made plans to go see her in 2 weeks, but I guess that got shot out of water now that she is dead!

But I guess being you DID NOT know my circumstances on not seeing her for 8 months was just YOUR ASSUMPTION!

I apologise man,you're right,I didn't know it all,rest asurred,things will get better or things will get worse,NOTHING stays the same.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not going to post for a while because I am FURIOUS! Today something told me to search my mothers name on the internet on my phone. I hadn't talk to my mother in almost a 8 months because all she could ever do was baby babble for 3 years and she had been in a nursing home for almost 4 years and I hadn't had time to go see her.

Well I searched her name and what do you think I found? I found out my mother passed away on April 23, 2013 and NO ONE bothered to call me or tell me anything!!!!!! Thats right, NOT MY MOMS SISTER, my borthers, sister, NO ONE PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you people are interested in knowing who these people are and you live in Front Royal Virginia, Elizabeth, Louisiana and Baton Rouge, Louisiana I will certainly give you their names as they claim to be church going holey rollers! They play a pretty part to those who they want to decieve!!

Pretty cruel to have my mother pass away and NOT have me pay my last respects to her, much less see her for the last time!

anyway, I am so furious I had to vent but I also want whomever that lives in these areas KNOW who these people are!

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a barn makes you a farmer. Sorry for your loss. Funny how death can tear a family apart.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I just put one hell of a curse on them for you.I don't mess with any so called family,they will stab you in the back before a bum on the street will.Don't let it bother you.Karma.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Sad for your loss. The best to you.

People who work as hard as you do, most of us here do, we can only do the best we can, and only do what we see as right at any given time.

Don't punish yourself for this, and them? Forget them.

OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a barn makes you a farmer. Sorry for your loss. Funny how death can tear a family apart.

My family was torn apart the minute my father passed away and all of a sudden I became the Black Sheep, especially when I started inventorying what valuables my dad had so my mom would KNOW what everything my dad had. Of course with the help of my little thieving brother, he raised so much cane to my mother that she literally turned on me real quick! Of course money of the things disappeared and my mother did whatever to protect my little brother to include telling my other brother, sister, aunt, and uncle that all I was doing was lying about what was going on!

I am NOW having CIVIL conversations with my oldest brother nad we are going to get things resolved from the past and he learned all of my little brothers thievery!

To everyone else, Thanks for your condolences and yes, just because someone goes to church doesn't make them a Christian. But my point is if you are going to be hypocritical why go to church, preach the bible and brag about you doing and living the right way according to our maker and turn around and be two faced!!!! I know I believe in god, I don't go to church because personally I am not exactly living my life right, but I try nad live it the best way and right way as I can right now!

My oldest brother told me he received my mothers cremains last Sunday and I am going to Louisiana next weekend and get her buried with my dad at the veterans cemetery and I told my borther I was going to watch them bury my mothers remains so I can insure she won't end up in a land fill!

I honestly don't know how mine and my oldest brother will keep peace between us, but that is totally up to him if he see both side and not just his side like he always have been.

If not, Oh well, I am not going to lose any sleep over it as I have my own life to live!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My heartfelt condolences to you on the loss of your mother. ((Hugs))

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Why go to church and be around some of the most evil people on the earth.Why do you think they go to church?It makes then feel clean again somehow,and to get ready for another week of pure evil.Most will burn in hell forever for pretending in Gods house.I can't wait to witness what is about to take place on Earth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread