Some folks say Chemtrails are nothing,you decide for yourself

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chemtrails: A Planetary Catastrophe Created by Geo-engineering | Global Research

Ohhhh come on now thats all just a conspiracy theory dreamed up by the tinfoil hat wearers.:laughing7:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's some shots from my cabin this past Summer. All that I know is that a lot of planes flying up there are way too low in the sky for there to be any contrails visible. It was a nice clear day with only a few tiny clouds until the planes started flying by. The thing is where I live in Northwestern Ontario there is not any destination on the flight paths that would warrant that much air traffic unless Pickle Lake or Moose Factory was having one hell of a party that the rest of Canada was not informed about.
IMG_0006.JPG IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0024.JPG IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0030.JPG

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BB..that's interesting info. Did you check with the Canadian military to see if they were
running any airborne operations that day?

I've left chemtrails at 3'000 ft, but it was in a Freightliner, not an airliner.
Best memory of leaving chemtrails came while crossing Montana late one
very, very cold January night. It was -30ºF, and I was running about
90% #1 Diesel to avoid the fuel gelling and plugging up the filters
and injectors.

There was fresh snow, and a full Moon lighting it all up...scenery was
absolutely incredible. I look in my side mirrors, and could see the 2 contrails
from the stacks flowing out behind me for as far as I could see. Right fuel
mixture in the right conditions and they show up.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This was in the Smokys,2003.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 80

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Over the past decade, independent testing of Chemtrails around the country has shown a dangerous, extremely poisonous brew that includes: barium, nano aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, and polymer fibers. Barium can be compared to the toxicity of arsenic. Barium is known to adversely affect the heart. Aluminum has a history of damaging brain function. Independent researchers and labs continue to show off-the-scale levels of these poisons. A few “anonymous” officials have acknowledged this on-going aerosol spraying.”
Ya know wt, these things are only dangerous, is they show up in our water supply, soil, and bodies.

Oh no, too late again........ DOH! :BangHead:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB..that's interesting info. Did you check with the Canadian military to see if they were
running any airborne operations that day?

I've left chemtrails at 3'000 ft, but it was in a Freightliner, not an airliner.
Best memory of leaving chemtrails came while crossing Montana late one
very, very cold January night. It was -30ºF, and I was running about
90% #1 Diesel to avoid the fuel gelling and plugging up the filters
and injectors.

There was fresh snow, and a full Moon lighting it all up...scenery was
absolutely incredible. I look in my side mirrors, and could see the 2 contrails
from the stacks flowing out behind me for as far as I could see. Right fuel
mixture in the right conditions and they show up.

I agree with you but that day it was over 100 and our big military base is in Cold Lake Alberta. I've been up in that area (my camp) for over 30 years and this type of thing just started a few years ago. Wouldn't contrails dissipate quickly in the warm air and not be blown all over the sky and basically block out the sun which was the case that day? I'm no pilot or expert but I did do a ton of flying all over Ontario when I worked as a forward attack Heli Fire Ranger during the early 90's and never saw anything like this....

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I read the article. I'll keep an open mind and keep the concept in the back of my head.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread