Some idiot screwed me and didnt even kiss me when he was done!

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some idiot screwed me and didn't even kiss me when he was done!

So I went into one of my pickup banks today to grab one of my weekly boxes I get from them only to find out that someone else has decided to use them to order from. According to the head teller, some guy came in last week and ordered $4k in halves plus a few other boxes of quarters, dimes, nicks, and cents. He picked them up last Friday, searched them over the weekend, and dumped them all right back into the same bank on Monday! Now this pick-up branch won't order any more until the $4k in already searched halves is sold out of their vault! So, if there is anyone on here that is also searching Wilmington NC, I have a message for you, "Hey Noob! Learn how to CRH and not piss off the banks, or if I find you, you better be wearing a metal cup and have decent dental coverage!" This crap pisses me off something fierce!

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, you forgot " rant off" , lol. I'm joking Wilmington, I can only imagine how peed off you are, I would be too. It's going suck but, I would just go in there and buy it all, dump it and do them the favor of getting rid of it, probably will score you some good brownie points. Hope it works out for you. HH, Maverick.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry people dont know how to play the game. I would get another pick up bank as if you buy them all dump them hell do it again.If you know the head teller real good you could ask her not to order for him if he tries it again, then buy all his dumps. Yes it is a pain but he wont do it again.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So buy the $4K and dump them elsewhere. It sucks, but do what you have to do!

OP
OP
Wilmingtonsilver

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I will be buying them all. It's just going to take me a few weeks. Either that or I don't get stuff from other banks for a week or two. I don't think they will be ordering for that guy again. The head teller made a point of telling me that it costs them to order and send back change, so I told her that I would be getting them off her hands over the next few weeks.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I will be buying them all. It's just going to take me a few weeks. Either that or I don't get stuff from other banks for a week or two. I don't think they will be ordering for that guy again. The head teller made a point of telling me that it costs them to order and send back change, so I told her that I would be getting them off her hands over the next few weeks.

Just re-check his dumps. If he was so new that he dumped at the same bank, he probably missed some 40%ers.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely buy them.. You will be the hero.. :hello2:

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AdDicted2Ag said:
Definitely buy them.. You will be the hero.. :hello2:

I agree with this. Tell them you'll buy them if they will cut him off & buy coins just for you.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Do what I did to him, buy them ALL and then say you were about $15 short overall, tell them you will let it slide, but do not let this man deposit large amounts of coins again at the bank. Tell them you have a friend, and the same thing happened to him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread