Sovereign Citizen Gets Tased & Arrested by a No-nonsense West Virginia Police Chief

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well the old saying is "Just can't fix stupid"

Learnt early on is not to argue-suck it up-if one believes they've done wrong then sign the back of the ticket and show up in court if one chooses to.

To agree the point is pointless unless a person knows that a request is not required. (but to spew just word fodder:laughing7:)

Commercial trucking requirement if stopped within X milage from home base " One isn't required to have a trip log"
There's a few more but each case is on a case by case situation.

But to argue with the badge will result in an escalated situation when a simple compliance goes further.
There are times and places to pick one's battles, and on the side of the road isn't really one of them.

From being a simple minded A-hole in my early life I learnt the hard way.
Few less chiclets in the mouth, broken eye socket, cracked ribs, many bruises, and a few stitches.
These were all from from the badges that used knuckles and the black boots at different times.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Don't think anyone was in Imminent Danger :tongue3:
It's still satisfying to see Sovereign Citizens Get Arrested

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I missed the part where the driver identified as a "soverign citizen". I'm not sure I know what that means?

Anyway the driver was arrested for no registration/resisting arrest. He was tased for a verbal misunderstanding and disagreement on the law governing his travel. He was not very smart about the whole thing but if being not smart was an unlawful and arrestable offense this forum, and most other forums, would have a lot fewer members.

Seems the driver should have realized his actions put him in danger.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting