Spaniard or Jesuit symbol

empty hand

Mar 6, 2024
Hello to all I am wondering if I could get some help from this forum I have found the number two written on a wall. Here is the attached picture.
Thank you guys!!
IMG_4215.png

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The big triangle cut pointing down on the cliff would be the main sign. Might be a sideways"V" pointing to left at it's base on lower left. I don't know if they are legit. But it stood out right away. Maybe worth a look.

OP
OP
E

empty hand

Mar 6, 2024
The big triangle cut pointing down on the cliff would be the main sign. Might be a sideways"V" pointing to left at it's base on lower left. I don't know if they are legit. But it stood out right away. Maybe worth a look.
Big thanks
What do you make of this
It’s not visible until a certain hour
IMG_4306.jpeg
of day,shadow writing
Again I appreciate the Help

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Distorted, can't see anything. The yellow lichens and sometimes orange , black or white are sometimes decorations marking old crypts.

magua

Sep 18, 2022
Big thanks
What do you make of this
It’s not visible until a certain hour View attachment 2138871 of day,shadow writing
Again I appreciate the Help
It’s probably not visible until a certain hour because it’s a shadow. It’s just a natural rock formation.

Lichen can actually grow on stones, and the natural cracks and along the natural edges, and actually give a weathering look that appears like a pattern. It’s very common and it’s something that I’ve learned to identify over the years when doing petroglyph research.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread