Timbermaster

Timbermaster

Oct 21, 2018
MT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandog, The grizzly came through first! I was hoping at least a couple hours ahead of me!

tamrock, I was standing in the middle of Taylor Fork creek when I took that. It is south of Big Sky and meets up with the Gallatin River just outside the boundary of Yellowstone Park.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandog, The grizzly came through first! I was hoping at least a couple hours ahead of me!

tamrock, I was standing in the middle of Taylor Fork creek when I took that. It is south of Big Sky and meets up with the Gallatin River just outside the boundary of Yellowstone Park.
I drove along the Madison once and the terrain along that river looked very similar your pictures if I recall. Still a lot of open country up your way. It's rapidly disappearing down here in Colorado where it's getting harder to find a place to be alone it seems

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good timing!
It is indeed beautiful country. Stayed with friends in Bozeman, fished around there, then went down to West Yellowstone and fished with a guide there. Then we back packed overnight up into the Crazy Mountains and fished a stream that was coming down right from the glacier. No grizzlies in the Crazies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread