St Louis and the year 1821?!?!?!?!????

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUNNO, Sounds MORE like the Yanks vs the REBS of the CONFEDERATE WAR; with Great Britain & France being "for the SOUTHERN INDEPENDENCE"; they BOTH loaned $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to CSA! (WINK)

This is why I've posted before the following question, "How can everything appear to be related to the Beale mystery?" As odd as it appears to be, pick just about any major event through the entire period and if you dig deep enough it will eventually lead you back to 1776, the DOI, and to the French. The reason this is possible is because the French presence and influence in this country was vast, rooted very deeply, and very influential. And yet, when they needed it most they were not allowed to settle French claims or territories in this country. Incidentally, this was not an expected condition at the time of the Louisiana Purchase. What Jefferson envisioned at the time of the purchase was something quite different then what really took place. Jefferson saw open doors and fantastic possibilities for the country.....but not everyone in power felt the same way.

Jefferson had Bacon vision. Wasn't the first masonic lodge from France.

Did Lafayette,know Thomas Jefferson.

Charlottesville Central Gazette May 4th to 15th 1824. Lafayette visits Monticello.

Charlottesville Central Gazette May 4th to 15th 1824. Lafayette visits Monticello.

Thanks Franklin, but I think (assumed) Justintime meant "Laffite".....there is plenty of proof that Jefferson & Lafayette knew each other.

"Just", the FIRST Masonic Lodge was organized in BOSTON, Mass. with a charter from the BRITS; PROBABLY worthy to review BOSTON MASONS ORGANIZE FIRST AMERICAN GRAND LODGE.(WINK) It was a BRIT-style BLUE LODGE at the Bunch of Grapes Tavern on King Street in Boston; MAY have been where the Boston Tea Party had a WONDERFUL "party"...
HA! (WINK & SHADES ON)

Last edited:
Robert Morris (Financier) Boston tea party.

(WINK) R & I indicate that Robert Morris was not on the list as taking part... "google" Boston Tea Party Historical Society -
COMPLETE List of Participants; look for the ORIGINAL Sons of Liberty. (WINK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back