Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The port-knee-cel was topped off with the flux capacitor running at 1.9 decijewls. The NSSS (Nova Scotia Star Ship) Nogo was ready for its first mission in 2017. Course was laid out for the Cavalier Cluster which was a mere 3 parsecs from home base. Little was known about the Foxtrot Quadrant which encompasses three class "A" digging fields. No humanoid, to this explorers knowledge had ever attempted a quota mission on this field. A white crystalline base covered the targeted area as the blue haze from the single sun barely could be observed! An eerie silence dominated the landscape.

Donning my bio suit I stepped into the harsh environment. Equipped with high tech ultra modern tools I wondered onto a flat surface with a wood like structure that was similar to a soccer pitch on my home world. Prove of intelligent life! I started a precise "drunken sailor grid" with the cold permeating my suit and causing a severe case of Niagara Nose.

A haunting sound reached my ears.....a barking, growling sound that put me on high alert. Right at that time I got a similar sound from the Freedom 3 Plasma Plus.
With precise implementation of the lazer lesche and the pneumatic hammer I extracted the alien artifact then carefully making sure that no trace of my archaeological endeavour could be observed.

My finger tips became numb, oxygen in my suit was running low indicating that my time on this field was coming to a close......way before the missions parameters of quota were met. The sky began to ooze a peacock blue dipped with a red cherry swirl with flash stars dancing through the sky......space sickness was taking hold.
Safely back on board NSSS Nogo I sat a course for home at warp .00000000000000000000000000002. Flight duration 18 minute 7 seconds. Back on planet earth I carefully unwrapped the artifacts which I named Zincamorphite from the Fields of Nickolaus Copernicus. then treated myself to some Alvarian Ale..................dreaming of the white warm sands of Puerto Plata and the fields of UK.

In reality watching the complete season 1 of Star Trek Enterprise on the newly acquired Crave TV channel...long winter with so much time and so many more episodes to watch!
:icon_scratch:

Upvote 8

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow Leslie
i feel like i was on that crazy trip with you !
Darn nice non fiction...now i got goosebumps,maybe a cold !
Can`t wait for Mission # II !
Gary
case of Niagara Nose cracked me up !

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A great hunt story that would make Gene Roddenberry smile. :icon_thumright:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice story and report! Live Long and Prosper!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool post, you're dedicated to the hobby for sure. Hope that hunt fed the dragon.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done Commander "Leslie". You have beaten the evil Romulens and secured some nice finds! Also, a nice touch using a circa 1990's hammer instead of a Phaser, so not to draw attention to your position.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang Leslie, I think you need to start wearing something on your head during those long, cold winter outings! :laughing7:

I, too, am looking forward to Season 2!! :headbang:

Rustic

Jul 10, 2015
western MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Resistance is futile. :thumbsup:

KandiKlover

Jan 7, 2017
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (got for free)
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well done Commander "Leslie". You have beaten the evil Romulens and secured some nice finds! Also, a nice touch using a circa 1990's hammer instead of a Phaser, so not to draw attention to your position.

Just wait until the Ferengi find out about that location lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions