lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That was a good hunt, B63 :headbang:

Sorry that you got kicked out..sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh! Why don't they leave the good guys alone ! >:(

Lorraine

Craig-PI

Feb 19, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
lorraine said:
That was a good hunt, B63 :headbang:

Sorry that you got kicked out..sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh! Why don't they leave the good guys alone ! >:(

Lorraine

Well Lorraine didn't you have a chain stolen and you question why the police close these spots? Its not the safest place to hunt...

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well Lorraine didn't you have a chain stolen and you question why the police close these spots? Its not the safest place to hunt...
[/quote]

Yes, my car was broken into..and that was in broad daylight :o ...where were the Police then?

Seriously, you'd have to know me to know that my comment to B63 was not a serious one...B63 and I have spoken in the past about this.

Craig-PI

Feb 19, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
lorraine said:

Yes, my car was broken into..and that was in broad daylight :o ...where were the Police then?

Seriously, you'd have to know me to know that my comment to B63 was not a serious one...B63 and I have spoken in the past about this.
[/quote]

Well... we have to think about others who post on these forums and not assume just Angel is going to read it...

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
has the park been closed or did they just kick you out ??? Nice potential though. Too bad they gave you the boot :-\

Craig-PI

Feb 19, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
crazyjarhead said:
has the park been closed or did they just kick you out ??? Nice potential though. Too bad they gave you the boot :-\

Connecticut beaches close usually close at sundown... not all but the ones in our area.... the beach in question isn't in the nicest areas, one of my friends, friend was hunting this beach in the water when locals started taking potshots at him with a gun around sunset years ago... nowadays there is a mounted police presense there during the day that keeps the beach peaceful for the most part..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread