Still no luck with Sanborn?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have ran across Sanborns on some states' GenForm websites. GenForm sites are found on the GenForm webring which concerns genealogy sites. A good place to start on the ring would be Cindi's List. The maps are for that particular state.

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got access to NM, CO and WY via the Denver Public Library. Free. Does the Columbia County system have access to AR maps?

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
I can see that spooky. I should hae saved all the maps I was needing. I even bought a 36x48 inch plotter. But only have the surrounding areas saved. Still need more though.

Maybe I'll come across it from a secret little birdie. (crosses fingers)

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Yeah. Just hard to take a laptop out in the woods. Need a hard Copy. Never would sell em. Cause then it would be crossing that legal/illegal line.

Friend of mine is a retired teacher. They used to print them quite a bit.

But. Where there is a will there is a way. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread