T-NET membership pays off !!!!

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
MY being a member here has allowed me the chance of a lifetime. I am getting a chance to dig the unfound treasure's and I only need to give my name and banking info with my social security card number! I may be the luckiest man alive to be allowed to go..I am sorry fellow TNETers.. I just sent off my reply and immediately received a response and yes I will be expedition leader since I was the first to ask !! I wonder why I never get invites to the Philipines? Its bad enough they send me emails, now I feel stalked lol help mods help me !

Attachments

• spammer.png
    spammer.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 296

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allan said:
MY being a member here has allowed me the chance of a lifetime. I am getting a chance to dig the unfound treasure's and I only need to give my name and banking info with my social security card number! I may be the luckiest man alive to be allowed to go..I am sorry fellow TNETers.. I just sent off my reply and immediately received a response and yes I will be expedition leader since I was the first to ask !! I wonder why I never get invites to the Philipines? Its bad enough they send me emails, now I feel stalked lol help mods help me !

Not much we can Do to Stop this from Happening
unless we end all new Members from Signing Up.

We can only act after the Fact.

F.Y.I.

I Just banned him.

Reason :

"Spamming Members Via PM"

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
allan said:

Looks like you got in on the ground floor------------let us know how the search goes :D :D..........too bad it isn't on the French Riviera. :'(

apixelintime

Greenie
Oct 5, 2011
allan said:

I SOOO would have trolled them back!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread