Taking the Mike Pung Challange

G-bone

Dec 9, 2014
Ventura Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro w/ NEL coil.
Minelab Xterra 705,
Bazooka Snipers (24" and 30").
Royal Folding Sluice with Gold hog mats.
Thompson 12V Puffer Drywasher.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surrounded by fire in So Cal. and bloody hot with air quality warnings every where, so basically stuck at home all weekend.
I was watching Mr. Pung's videos over on Gold Cube web site covering panning your Cons.
So since I saved my cons from my little back yard bucket excursion last week, I figured I would give it a go.
Got the classifiers, little bowls and Magnet and a refreshing beverage and went to town.

G-bones Pung Challange.jpg

And so I must give thanks to Mr. Pung for teaching another Greenhorn how to get it ALL :hello2:!!

+50 = 2 pcs.
+100 = 3 pcs.
-100 = 3 pcs.

Thank you Mr. Pung :notworthy:

Cheers

Last edited:
Upvote 0

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Good job G!

I hear ya on the air quality thing too! All those fires in California have it looking pretty bad in my little corner of AridZona as well. If they want to try burning the state down (again) I wish they'd keep their smoke to themselves! So far none of the "clandestine ag" seems to have been burned. If it had, with all this smoke we'd all be feeling very lazy and wanting a large supreme pizza delivered.

Golden_Crab

Mar 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It'd be nice if crookfornia had to be abandoned entirely, as cold hearted as that may sound... we could solve our debt issues with cali's mineral resources.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Im surprised that the Cal. forest circus (and others)hasn't been sued by property owners ,insurance companys because the CFS closed/ blocked a lot of the old roads that "could have been used" to access the fire areas! instead the fires rage on

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Russ...

Well if a class action suit is filed against them they MIGHT learn a lesson. Somehow I kind of doubt it though. We've all seen how well their "management plans" have helped property owners as well as the health of the forests.......

NOT!!!!!

Start making some heads roll and things would change.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread