Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For protecting our members, this site and hobby.

Unfortunately, some posts need to be removed because a couple of malicious members that dont understand the consequences of their actions. Like escalating matters to a friggin government agency, somthing they dont understand. It's just somthing you dont do. You have a problem with someone or somthing, go to them first....resolve it. Dont go straight to the freakin governement with a damn link to this site. Even if you dont agree, you have to protect our members here, the hobby, and site.

Let this be a life lesson, whatever organization you belong to, protect it & its members first. It's people like that, that make me worry about the future of an any civilized society.

Upvote 0

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was it the administrator or the OP that removed the post?

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess the right or wrong of it is in weather or not defacing coins is a crime. If it's wrong then wouldn't it be only right to report a crime?

lovewiibrew

Mar 18, 2011
Eastern US
I had posted something right before the thread was deleted that I think was important for people to consider. I don't want us to discuss this subject any more and possibly have it escalated as a result. If anyone is interested in what I posted they can PM me but I think it's detrimental to continue to talk about it. I will only say malicious acts by people who want to ruin the hobby by getting gov't involved should be banned TBH

Last edited:

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
A couple of us let our emotions get the best of us and I'm glad it's gone.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For protecting our members, this site and hobby.

Unfortunately, some posts need to be removed because a couple of malicious members that dont understand the consequences of their actions. Like escalating matters to a friggin government agency, somthing they dont understand. It's just somthing you dont do. You have a problem with someone or somthing, go to them first....resolve it. Dont go straight to the freakin governement with a damn link to this site. Even if you dont agree, you have to protect our members here, the hobby, and site.

Let this be a life lesson, whatever organization you belong to, protect it & its members first. It's people like that, that make me worry about the future of an any civilized society.

:blackbeard:

Normally if a Person Narks on a Member, to an outside source, I will personally Ban them.
however I Like to be sure they are aware of this.

So this time I just removed the posts

and this can be a warning.

This is Not SCAB-NET !

Last edited:

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm surprised that my like count and post count did not go down after the deletion (posted like twice or thrice in the thread and was liked 3 times). School had to mess up seeing that thread one more time. Oh well, at least we did some DECANTed some materials at school (creating sedimentary rocks in science; we gradually poured out water without disturbing the sediment{this is the definition of decant}).

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread will be closed.

Please Respect TreasureNet, and Do Not start this up again.

Or make threats online, or Via PM's if you wish to remain.

Thanks !
Jeff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread