Thanks Mike!!! T2 LTD SE

CousinEddie

Mar 22, 2012
Cark and Ellen's
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Vaquero, 31" Lesche Ball Handle Sampson Shovel, Lesche Tool, Garrett PP, Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike is a great guy. All around good dude. He knows his machines and loves this hobby. I purchased my T2 LTD from Mike and got a killer deal. NOWHERE else would have been able to do what he did for me. I talk to Mike quite a bit and I am impressed with his honesty about the machines he sells. He will give a no bullshit answer to your questions and this allows you to make the correct purchase. Some of the bigger online sellers claim to have "certified" detectorists available to answer your questions.....Hahahaha!!! What a joke. I won't name the company, but I have only been metal detecting 5-6 months and I know 5X's more about detectors than 98% of the people at this larger company.

Do yourself a favor and check out Mike before buying elsewhere. He will get you the RIGHT machine for your needs and get it for you at really great price!!

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a Difference in the T2 SE and the T2 SE LTD,or is the LTD just the two coil package deal?

OP
OP
CousinEddie

CousinEddie

Mar 22, 2012
Cark and Ellen's
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Vaquero, 31" Lesche Ball Handle Sampson Shovel, Lesche Tool, Garrett PP, Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The T2 SE LTD has a boost and cache mode that the T2 doesn't have...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread