Thanks to Longhair and Bart

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered a new digger coil from Bart at the suggestion of Longhair. I have used an old simple detector for many years on and off and his past January i purchased a new 705. What a difference in machines over the past 20 years.
It may be easier t learn if I was 20 or had more time to spend at this but I still get out at least 5 hours a week. I just found someone who lives a short distance from me who is in the same club and got a 705 two months ago, so we can compare notes.

I found Bart on here and he has helped me out and set me up with some good accessories at a great price and super fast shipping.

Longhair has answered all my questions and in some instances just confirmed for me hat i knew i should do.

Thanks guys you have helped me and many others in this hobby and i just wanted to say thanks and give you some recognition.

Gerry

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Longhair Knows his stuff and can be trusted to give good info. :icon_thumright:

Longhair

May 26, 2012
Backside Of Nowhere In Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher 1280X,
MineLab Xterra 705,
MineLab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. And you're most certainly welcome Gerry.
Learning and teaching by sharing experiences is why we're all here...right? I just wish that I had more to give back to the hobby.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very welcome Gerry! Longhair is a good dude!! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread