Thats how the fight started...

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
That's how the fight started...

My wife and I were watching 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' while we were in bed last night.

I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes.."

So I said, "Then I'd like to call a friend."

And that's when the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get
it fixed. But, somehow, I always had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat,
my four-wheeler... Always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever
way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass,
busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time
and then went into the house.. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I
handed her a toothbrush. i said, "When you are finished with the grass, you might as well
sweep the driveway.."

The doctors say that I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into
the garage. I hooked up the boat to the van, and proceeded to back out into a torrential
downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned the radio
on, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day. So I went back into the house,
quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed,, I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with
a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 5 years replied. "And can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

And that's how the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wife was hinting about about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.
And then the fight started...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread