the dungeons of intramuros

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the dungeons of intramuros treasure is a dungeon intramuros walls made by the govenor generals in the philippines this was said by my grandfather from his grandfather was a spanish soldier one of the soldier that put the treasure in the dungeons of intramuros the story of my grand father his grand father that they put 70 sacks of gold coins and silver coins and some paitings of rembrandt golden statue of patron saints and golden bush statue of past govenor generals of the philippines and golden armor of gov general legaspi and life size golden statue of the govenor generals of past of the philippines the worth of the treasure is around 50 billions USD the location of the entrance to the dungeons story hidden for the mean time what to do tell the philippine government about the treasure dungeon keep it secret for the mean time whats your opinion on this matter my friends

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and my grand father told me about the gold buss statue of govenor generals of the pass and forgot to tell you about my grand father told me about the 70 gold bars 600 silver bars and other antique religious items of the govenor generals of thhe pass what is your opinion if ever i tell the story to the government of the philipppines how much well they give me about the said dungeon treasure my friend

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't what the laws are in the Philippines reguarding treasure trove. If the Government put it there they will diffinately take it back.
If your family secret has been kept safe this long, i would not be in a hurry to tell anyone.

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in the philippines the law in spliting the treasure is 70 percent to the philippines government and 30 percent for you my friend and also donation to the elderly golden acres elderly hospital and also exhibit the other artifacts in the museum

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread