The frogs

If they're not waterproof then they have air tight butts. Why? Lord knows brother.

I think we can all agree that a frog's ass is watertight, but not air tight. I am working on the Frog Wetness theory, which states that although frogs are in fact waterproof, they also exhibit the strange phenomenon that they can be both wet and dry at any exact moment in time, EVEN IF THEY ARE IN THE WATER. We think this has something to do with the waterproofness, but we are perplexed. My collegues and I, here at the Intenational Frog Research Institute, have not discovered exactly why frogs are waterproof at this time but we have some good ideas we are working on. I will post updates as they arise. Thanks for your input in this matter. :laughing9:

As I can agree and appreciate your research on the wet/dry theory on the frog. I am going to disagree on your rash decision to disregard the vacuum like seal that a frogs derriere can produce when he is under duress. As a child, keep in mind my esteemed colleagues and I have been testing this theory for years, I would test this theory by inserting a long cylindrical tube, which some would call a common soda straw, into said derriere and produce an undisclosed amount of p.s.i. to inflate said frog. The frog would then be place on a swift flowing stream to test the frogs buoyancy along with the ability to keep this undisclosed amount of p.s.i. inside said frogs bowels. Once inflated the frog was placed into the swift running water. This would be as far as the testing has gone due to rough terrain in and around the stream as I was unable to follow said frog any further than a few hundred feet. I was also unable to test the finish p.s.i. due to the inability to recover any of the specimens. Keep in mind I was 10 at the time of the original testing but I feel that with these results alone should warrent further testing before disregarding the "air tightness" of the frog buttocks. Thank you in advace. ;D

Bayter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back