The wife digs her first bullet! *video*

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just got in to relic hunting but we have managed to get on to some decent property already. I threw this video together pretty quick. Check out my wife's first bullet and my daughter even turns in to Gollum when I take a bullet from her!

Upvote 2

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was a nice, raw video. LOL.

I enjoyed it. I prefer digging up coins, but I enjoy finding those on occasion as well. Amazes me where I find those sometimes. Here lately, it has been every 3 hunts.

HomeGuardDan

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG...love that the whole family is in to it. The places that I go my family would divorce and run away from...but I have taken them to easier places over the years and watched my wife dig a few goodies.

OP
OP
deerhuntinghippie

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm usually fishing this time of yeah but now that I've gotten in to detecting it is something I can do with the whole family. My wife enjoys it as much as I do. We went back to that spot today and she actually dug an early 1800s flat button and we ended up with 5 my bullets for the collection. Thanks for watching folks!

OP
OP
deerhuntinghippie

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a nice, raw video. LOL.

I enjoyed it. I prefer digging up coins, but I enjoy finding those on occasion as well. Amazes me where I find those sometimes. Here lately, it has been every 3 hunts.

Yeah, I used to cut all the raw stuff out but now that I'm a little older I see how the raw stuff will mean more to me 20 years down the road. Thanks for taking the time to watch!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Absolutely videos like this will be priceless to you. I enjoyed it! Congrats on getting into the hobby with your family. Looks like they enjoy it as much as you. As you can see by my avatar, I like the minieballs too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
deerhuntinghippie

deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely videos like this will be priceless to you. I enjoyed it! Congrats on getting into the hobby with your family. Looks like they enjoy it as much as you. As you can see by my avatar, I like the minieballs too.
Yeah they love it. And there's nothing like bullets. Lead is so soft that it can really tell a story if you study it close enough. Thanks for watching!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great day out with the family - Keep the vid's coming!!

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video...

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm usually fishing this time of yeah but now that I've gotten in to detecting it is something I can do with the whole family. My wife enjoys it as much as I do. We went back to that spot today and she actually dug an early 1800s flat button and we ended up with 5 my bullets for the collection. Thanks for watching folks!

I was a fisherman once, you may find you fish less & less & even give up.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread