Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
About an hour and a half from my house I drove down to a construction site outside the French quarter which I went twice and each time I got an LC which is something that I?ve only found one of in the last year so I thought that Louisiana just didn?t have LC that much we got more Spanish and older Americans Silver The Large sense. Now the workers said that they were going to leave the lock chain loose so we could slide and get in. Well 15 minutes of me swinging the ball shows up and says we must leave. I told him it?s a shame because there?s so much history that?s going to be covered and he didn?t give two sh!ts
. So frustrating so my new honey hole is now gone it would?ve been a long time before they started building on it because in New Orleans there?s so many red tape meaning everybody wanted their palms grazed. It was a sad day and it cost me $30 just to get out there and back for 15 minutes. I haven?t went well detecting since then due to work has picked back up so I will be in Metal Detecting less than I was in the last year and a half.

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so frustrating when something like that happens...hope you find another honey hole in the near future

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so frustrating when something like that happens...hope you find another honey hole in the near future

I appreciate that but man I was finding Clay marbles eyeballing and for the first time LCs every time I when. I got something else up my sleeve. But it is getting harder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread