AlanLee

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2013
Jeannette, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
to a Whites Coinmaster GT from a Tesoro Conquistador. The Conquister was my first detector and works very well. It pin points like a champ, but it only has a preset ground balance and lacks a few of the bells and whistles of the Coinmaster GT. I will keep the Conquistador, but use the Coinmaster GT to enhance my detecting experience. Any thoughts on this upgrade?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to a Whites Coinmaster GT from a Tesoro Conquistador. The Conquister was my first detector and works very well. It pin points like a champ, but it only has a preset ground balance and lacks a few of the bells and whistles of the Coinmaster GT. I will keep the Conquistador, but use the Coinmaster GT to enhance my detecting experience. Any thoughts on this upgrade?

I have used a coinmaster gt not for a long time it was a friends it seemed to be a real good straight forward detector with good pin pointing abilities now as of a comparison that I can't help I never used the conquistador but ull be happy with it whites has good detectors along with upgrading parts & service

OP
OP
A

AlanLee

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2013
Jeannette, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have used a coinmaster gt not for a long time it was a friends it seemed to be a real good straight forward detector with good pin pointing abilities now as of a comparison that I can't help I never used the conquistador but ull be happy with it whites has good detectors along with upgrading parts & service

Thanks, The trigger will be pulled next payday!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread