This is getting crazy...put on the sunglasses!!!!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just posted yesterday about hitting 500 40%. Well picked up 2 boxes today and immediately noticed one had the same date code as friday's boxes, 5742. Open it up in the car and saw 7 enders. It's going to be a good day. This time I waited and let my 8 year old son open the whole box. He found his 1st Walker! Along with 2 1964s and....69 40%! This is a little eye candy so I don's get compared to the former posters who don't post pics.

Happy Hunting
47th!

Attachments

• 100_4648.JPG
    100_4648.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 700
Upvote 0

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n8dagr8345 said:
TheRockDoc said:
n8dagr8345 said:
You are just encouraging all local hunters to up their volume and try to find your supply bank- May not be the best idea my friend-

Im pretty sure the guys who "could up their volume" on a whim, already have... I am also pretty sure that people have been posting pics and reports of finds like this for as long as this site has been around, without being affected by the guy(s) who has upped his volume, and moved in on their pick-up bank to get in on the action and take a piece of someone elses pie... What do you envision this forum being? A place where everyone obsesses about finding silver at face, even though nobody really ever does?.... I really dont get it...
That is not even close to what I am saying. Person A may have 10K to float around. They are ordering 9k from bank A and 1k from bank B. Bank A gets boxes from Loomis and they have produced consistent 6 silvers/box(no need to look around), however they get 1k from bank B and they start to see THAT box code. They could easily swith the numbers and get all 10k to swoop up that box number...

I find lots of silver- lots of it. I am just not going to give out sensitive info like that to encourage those near me to search out my honey holes.

Why do you think a lot of the biggest hunters on here have left/stopped posting?

And I know I for one COULD up my volume. I dont want to strain my banks though, but if i thought i would find 60+ keepers / box I might be willing to piss off a few banks...

I had a paragraph typed up in reply, but decided to delete it. Just know that others up their volume whether it is ordering more boxes or dumping large amounts of coin. I'm not slowing down because a couple few people tell me to. When times are good, do as much coin as you can. That is my perspective.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
47thelement said:
Sensitive data? I don't own this info. I've been around the block a time or two had a few people with so called big bank rolls try to tell me the best way to crh. I think I do pretty well with my strategies.

I have nothing to hide and many people who have PMed me in the last few weeks should know that.

Here is one last little nugget for everybody. My great boxes of late have all come from Capitol One in the Southdale Shopping Center in Glen Burnie Md. Ask for Claudine when ordering.

Please dump smartly!

Good luck and happy hunting
47th

Hell yes, its nice to someone without the "poverty" "broke" "greed mongering" mentallity that has become so damn prevalent here. Obviously everyone here wants to get/find/buy as much silver at face as possible, and there ARE a couple things that we could all do in order to advertise this great hobby a little less (like erasing every single CRH'ing video on youtube for instance), but as far as helping out, and sharing with the folks who already do it, come on.... It makes not a bit of difference... Anyone who knows anything about this hobby knows that there is no reason, no rhyme, the silver is where you find it, and its only there when you find it, other than that.... Its a crap shoot.

Great job, congrats 47th Element. I am going on 10+ months, and my best box (only one) had 25 silvers in it. 2nd best box had 12 (happened twice) other than that..... not much to brag about, and I do 4-12 boxes per week.

Happy hunting- Chris.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread