This is Me

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II

Attachments

• Some Old Man.jpg
    Some Old Man.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 916
Heck, your not old. You still detect :icon_thumright: Welcome from SE PA.

Brian

Welcome to the Mug Shots Richard :coffee2:

Good to see ya, tn gizmo! :hello:
But the suit is scaring me! :laughing7: You look like a ceo or something! :laughing7:

I'd rather think, you ready for church, or Elks, or VFW meeting. Please don't tell me you a politician! ??? :laughing7:

We're only as old as we feel, Welcome to Mug-Shots Richard.

Fossis............

pat-tekker-cat said:
Good to see ya, tn gizmo! :hello:
But the suit is scaring me! :laughing7: You look like a ceo or something! :laughing7:

I'd rather think, you ready for church, or Elks, or VFW meeting. Please don't tell me you a politician! ??? :laughing7:

None of the above, it was our wedding anniversary (48th) and I half dressed to take photos of the wife and I. Actually I was wearing sweat pants just put on the shirt and coat long enough for the photos.

Thanks everyone, but their just isn't anyway y'all can convince me I'm not old...being old isn't much fun but its better then the alternative.

You look quite distinguished and ready for bizness. I'm thinking preacher or lawyer for some reason. I know that may be an oxymoron of some kind but that was my first thought.

hombre_de_plata_flaco said:
You look quite distinguished and ready for bizness. I'm thinking preacher or lawyer for some reason. I know that may be an oxymoron of some kind but that was my first thought.

Retired...self employed truck driver for 30 years, before that I was an accountant for a corporation. (fancy name for a bookkeeper) 12 years, did a 6 year 3 month tour for "Uncle Sam" in the US Army, before going into the army I did farm work. Been working all of my life it seems, except for the past year and a half.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back