This one is worth posting- 8 Walkers!

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I just hunt on my lunch breaks, as well as on my way home from work...in the car. I commute just over 2 hours a day so plenty of time to hunt. I rarely bring them in my house as after my corporate job, I work on my online biz at night. I cant have ANY periods of my day where Im not making money. ANYWAYS, I said all that to say that I have kind of created a game in the car where I'll clank the halves out of the roll, instead of looking at them (safer too).
Well stopped at a bank that had $110 in CWR. Around the 7th-9th roll in, I pour them out using my clank method and 90% clanks....CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK etc. I look down and see shiny silver!!
8 - Walkers
2 - Bens
1 - 40%
What's so intersting to me is the kid told me "I can give you $30" after I asked him for halves. That triggered a flag in my brain. Right as he put the $30 up, I just blurted out, you dont have anymore in the vault do you? Bingo, always go for the vault! ALL my solid scores (6) have came from the vault!

I should take my own advice, as I admit, I dont always ask this question.

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score, man. I dig those CWRs - glittering silver right under those tellers noses and they are friggin oblivious to it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions