This weeks 18 boxes (losing coin machine access soon)

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
Did 18 boxes this week with 19 40% and 1 90%. Pretty happy with that. Also found 8 S proofs.

Not happy with my dump sitch though. I'm tapering down to ~10 boxes a week for the future now that my main coin machine bank has told me that there will start to be fees/cut offs for large coin drops. Looking for a bank that will take bags without a business account, but at the end of the month it seems that I'll have to be re-rolling all my halves.

I've already converted a pickup bank into a dump bank and now I'll be dumping 100% into a different servicer than my pickup banks. Maybe this will turn out to be better results than getting my own searched coins back. :dontknow:

One box was pretty tricky this week. No silver at all, but about 15 chrome plated coins that psyched me out every time I opened a roll with one. :BangHead:

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One box was pretty tricky this week. No silver at all, but about 15 chrome plated coins that psyched me out every time I opened a roll with one. :BangHead:

I had a couple of those(1st ones) as well and pissed me off-

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, dont be 'fraid to stretch the truth. Make sure you tell them you own a coin counting machines and the bags will be 100% accurate. and if'n NotoriousAG, thinks this is lying he ain't cause according to fiddy cent here your hands, eyes, ears and the bag be the coin-counting machine. just stretching the truth a bit thats all.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, dont be 'fraid to stretch the truth. Make sure you tell them you own a coin counting machines and the bags will be 100% accurate. and if'n NotoriousAG, thinks this is lying he ain't cause according to fiddy cent here your hands, eyes, ears and the bag be the coin-counting machine. just stretching the truth a bit thats all.

Dawg I tell the tellas I own a vending machine business and it automatically reconciles the bags

OP
OP
TheNotoriousA.G.

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not worried about the amount in the bags, it'll be correct. It's a matter of finding a place that will take them without weeks to credit or fees.

Luckily there are about 20 different banks within 3 miles of my work.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Persuasion with a capital P, my man Ag. Its not the amounts that actually matter, its them (the tellers and such), thinking that you used something fancy to do this. Just go back to the one with a coin machine and say "listen, yo, since you are cutting me off from the coin machine, I want to be able to bring COINLOK bags of my coins in, they will be accurate because I have my own coin machine" if they have a problem proceed to telling them that you are going to report this to (insert bank name here), and their jobs will be at risk.

OP
OP
TheNotoriousA.G.

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
Hitting two new banks during lunch to inquire about bag drops. On the brighter side, I was given a 63 rosie this morning in change.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread