Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weeks 44 boxes not bad 3-90% and 69-40% and 1 silver quarter from the coin counter. Plus I made another goal 5000 40%. I went to see my coin guy and picked up a 100 oz bar from Engelhard.My dump banks are very good right now I just picked up 2 more!!!:occasion14:

Good job Tim. I took a stab at upping my volume this week and it didn't go great, but it was a good learning experience. You must be good at keeping all your orders straight. I got to the point where I had no idea which bank was on the phone telling me my order was in since I ordered from so many.
I'm on vacation two weeks from now. My goal is to order twenty boxes for that week and see how it goes.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fish on, I know what you mean!! lol...

I took on about 4-5 new orders this week, and one called and said the order was in, but didnt mention what branch it was, so I had to call the number and ask where they were located... ah well lol

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you do is call back the bank and ask there address. Now I just go from bank to bank with my eyes closed.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah same lol... Although im still only about half your volume, im working on getting up there!!! haha..

Awesome week BTW tim!!

I broke even 1 silver per 1 box, but had lots of nice CWR scores and that buy from a guy dumping his silver collection otherwise... Ill get a post up tommorow.

HH

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fish on, I know what you mean!! lol...

I took on about 4-5 new orders this week, and one called and said the order was in, but didnt mention what branch it was, so I had to call the number and ask where they were located... ah well lol

Haha. I really want to increase my volume. A bunch of my orders got screwed up and at one point it looked like I was going to get all ten boxes in two days. I can swing that with ten boxes, but if I had twenty coming in on one or two days it would be a bit much to float while maintaining 6 bank accounts. I think I just need to become a millionaire in order to high volume CRH effectively.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Nice finds TimZim.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This week's 8 boxes, all skunks, brings me up to a 22-box skunk streak.

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Light 4-box week found

1-90%
4-40%
1-1971 proof

Averaging out to 1 silver per box. Better than my initial 20 box skunk streak to start my CRH career.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am not sure what I would do if I had the long skunk streaks you guys have? Am very lucky that my area seems to have silver every week. I have lots of skunk boxes but when you do 50 boxes there"s silver every time? Am not seeing the older coins as much?? More 40% then ever? Its ok the 40% are just fine with me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions