This weeks totals 48 boxes

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad week 12 90% and 40 40% Most of the 90% were walkers and bens only 2 1964 One silver proof. Am getting a $1000 bag of halfs this week i have to top it off with about $125 then its mine. It took about 6 months to fill up to this point.:thumbsup:Am new to this but it seems like summer is slow in my area?? Who knows??:dontknow:

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck with the half dollar bag!!! dump $125 in yellow half dollars in there to be sure you know what was your coins!!!
still over 1 per box... i actually find it better in the summer for halfs my largest skunk streak begain in august of 2011 and lasted until february of 2012 a 50 skunk box streak. i am finding silver here and there, but definately way below the 1 silver per box ratio.

hh
buff

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I've noticed your numbers dropping off too, I was kidding before on the you culled all there is in your area, but maybe you have or are getting close. Just a thought. HH, Maverick.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
If I could find more than 2 40% i'd be happy :) If I could find one 90% per week i'd be happy :)

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've noticed your numbers dropping off too, I was kidding before on the you culled all there is in your area, but maybe you have or are getting close. Just a thought. HH, Maverick.

that's why he made like a yard dog, and marked his territory!

If tim culled his zone, he could know by the coins he glitterized.

Also, I found some pink glitter on a Cu cent I was sorting last night. Tim, StreetWalker - who wants to fess up?

albert

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
How do u carry all those boxes
What bank do u use and dump at
How the heck do you get tellers to order you 24k in halves??

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
that's why he made like a yard dog, and marked his territory!

If tim culled his zone, he could know by the coins he glitterized.

Also, I found some pink glitter on a Cu cent I was sorting last night. Tim, StreetWalker - who wants to fess up?

Ya, thats true, I guess he hasn't been getting any of his coins back so, he's not getting his dumps. Maybe just a weird spot in the pallets of coins that he's at now. Maverick.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What we get is new silver every week. There is no old boxes?? Is there?? I take $12.000 out of my area every week!! 120 miles away they don't come back!! This winter when i do 100 plus boxes a week will it make it any better?? Am going over to pa...

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
With the quantity you are at you may still get the coins back. If they run out they just get them shipped from the nearest area which may be where you take your dumps. That is one reason a lot of the people end CRH after a couple years. After you have searched through 2500 or 3000 boxes it can be hard to avoid a pallet of your own coins ending up at your source distributor...do a search on Silver Cop to read a few threads about this.

Maine_Jim

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think your wrong we only fine silver thats put in every week. Where i get my own dumps back its when i dump $8.000 all at once and theres a solid block of my dumps.Still theres no way an area will ever run out. As long as people turn change in. And thats not going to stop ever!!Most of my pick ups are 2 boxes So i use many banks!

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Tim, less than average for you lately but still > 1.0 per box and I always consider that a WIN ! silver is silver!

I don't think there are guaranteed slow seasons in this gig, you just have to be consistent so that when the unknowing throw the silver back into circulation we are there to capitalize on it.

You'll never catch that 60" Musky if you aren't on the lake everyday!

Keep up the good work!

Bigheed

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What we get is new silver every week. There is no old boxes?? Is there?? I take $12.000 out of my area every week!! 120 miles away they don't come back!! This winter when i do 100 plus boxes a week will it make it any better?? Am going over to pa...

Crap... looks like I'll have to cull as much as I can before winter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread