Three pronged fork and some horse shoes.

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
Lots of finds but no coins today. I’m figuring out that when you are mostly a relic hunter the coins are just the frosting. Thanks to Blackfoot58 for identifying the mouth harp frame I found the other day. Would have slipped right by me without the heads up. Happy hunting to all

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpeg
    IMG_0681.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0682.jpeg
    IMG_0682.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
Upvote 10

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of finds but no coins today. I’m figuring out that when you are mostly a relic hunter the coins are just the frosting. Thanks to Blackfoot58 for identifying the mouth harp frame I found the other day. Would have slipped right by me without the heads up. Happy hunting to all
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That jews harp is really cool.

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No need to apologize for digging rusty relics. Quite often the relics are the cream of the crop and coins are just left over mundane items.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread