Tiffany and Co. Best Customer Service!! 1st Tiffany find.

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys so last week I pulled this Tiffany pendant out of a junk sterling bin, same coin store as I found Georg Jensen brooch at. Anyways this pendant was beat to heck, tarnished, scratched, dirty. Luckily I live 30min away from a Tiffany store and brought it over there. They treated me greatly!! Gave some of the best customer support I have seen by far and I have been to many "designer" stores. Anyways, they transformed my pendant from dirty and gross to almost new. Plus they hooked me up with everything to make it look like I had just bought it from there! Highly recommend seeking a Tiffany store out to bring your finds to! Awesome!
20170123_010355_resized.jpg 20170123_010406_resized.jpg 20170123_010430_resized.jpg

P.S. I didn't tell them I bought it for $5 at a coin store lol.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
How much did their service cost you? Did you have to send it away or did they do it in the store?

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the service is free but they will only service authentic items. If its fake, they will not help you. Tiffany & Co. is well known for their customer service which can be expected when you spend that sort of money on jewelry.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The clasp on my wife's three diamond Tiffany necklace broke early last year. It was well worn and about 12 years old. I was extremely thankful she didn't lose the necklace because it was more than $3 grand when New but they charged $95 to fix it. I guess the $95 was to replace the lobster clasp.

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
They have you a box?!?! I get great customer service at Tiffany for my finds, and I can get the pouches and bags all day, but those boxes will only go out with an actual purchase. They don't even have them in the cabinet with the pouches and bags. Your store was VERY generous! Now I think I will take my latest Tiffany find there tomorrow, you've inspired me!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485334168.157679.jpg

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did this last week. Told them I was going to give it away as a gift. They polished, gave me a box, and a bag. This all happened in 10 minutes. If you are going to sell on eBay, tell them you are in a rush and have to pick up later, they will give you a slip too. (Helps with showing item is real)

OP
OP
S

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did this last week. Told them I was going to give it away as a gift. They polished, gave me a box, and a bag. This all happened in 10 minutes. If you are going to sell on eBay, tell them you are in a rush and have to pick up later, they will give you a slip too. (Helps with showing item is real)
This sounds like exactly what I did. Basically just said it was my mom's old pendant and I was giving it back to her. Note: I did actually give it to my mom but it wasn't hers lol. While they were writing my item up I actually asked specifically for a box and bag and said I was going to gift it back to my mom! Don't be afraid to ask, they won't get mad. They have tons of them in the back... Also, you can pick it up anytime you want to, but they told me they need a minimum of two hours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread