Today's finds 9/29/2023

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the state park again this afternoon to finish the sand bar that produced the sleigh bell last week. No luck today. Only trash and some fishing items. Had some good deep signals in the rocky areas again, just too hard to dig in those areas without a large shovel.

IMG_20230929_183411528_HDR.jpg

There's a sand bar island in the creek a half mile or so farther down the creek I'll get out to tomorrow. Maybe I'll have better luck there.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
Upvote 7

Silvermonkey

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anytime I detect near a lake I always end up finding an array of old lures, fishing sinkers and the like...pretty frustrating.
I give you credit for getting out there. Hopefully your weather was better than it is up in New England right now.

OP
OP
sibbley

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anytime I detect near a lake I always end up finding an array of old lures, fishing sinkers and the like...pretty frustrating.
I give you credit for getting out there. Hopefully your weather was better than it is up in New England right now.
We didn't have much more than drizzle this afternoon, so it was decent. I was hearing all day about the heavy rains moving up the coast.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the state park again this afternoon to finish the sand bar that produced the sleigh bell last week. No luck today. Only trash and some fishing items. Had some good deep signals in the rocky areas again, just too hard to dig in those areas without a large shovel.

View attachment 2107449

There's a sand bar island in the creek a half mile or so farther down the creek I'll get out to tomorrow. Maybe I'll have better luck there.

Thanks for looking...
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

E-Trac-Ohio

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2020
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well done - yes, you always tend to find Sinkers and Lures at Lakes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread