Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew this variety and NOT ONE SINGLE tomato :( They just got all balled up and sticky Soooo disappointed

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II ÎĽMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Honestly Samuel? Its California. No-one cares about this tomato variety. Just don't grow too many Poppies

Wanna bet..? Deer and bears mow 'em down in my neighborhood.
If any neighbor kids see 'em, they'll be gone before yer maters ripen up.. Nuthin' left but some smoke.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanna bet..? Deer and bears mow 'em down in my neighborhood.
If any neighbor kids see 'em, they'll be gone before yer maters ripen up.. Nuthin' left but some smoke.
I agree on both. But I believe his comment was a bout going to jail for four of these mater plants

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just showed this picture to my friend Bud, and says them aren't maters a tall

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
C'mon guys! Some of you didn't catch the joke.... and some of you didn't pass biology! HA ha ha ha ha ha !! ╦╦Ç

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
C'mon guys! Some of you didn't catch the joke.... and some of you didn't pass biology! HA ha ha ha ha ha !! ╦╦Ç

Maybe so.
But some can pass a drug test...Grams per oz. ,oz's per kilo ect... Myself excluded on all tests and counts , of course.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other

After returning home from the U.S. Army in 1978, my second (this one was a POS) stepdad asked if he could plant some tomato seeds in my' garden the next day while I was at work. Well, I did not fall off the turnip that day and knew something was up because everyone knows that tomato plants are normally started in a tomato bed. Forward in time almost two weeks and low and behold the plants started coming up, then about two weeks later they were close to 4 inches tall and you could tell that they were not tomato plants. Well, I pulled every one of them up and gave them to my brother-in-law who then turned them over to the Gatlinburg Police Department to have them analyzed. Sure enough, they were Pot plants. My Mom divorced the POS a few months later when she caught him cheating on her but I did not tell her what he did until many years later because I knew that it would have upset her very badly.

Frank

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After returning home from the U.S. Army in 1978, my second (this one was a POS) stepdad asked if he could plant some tomato seeds in my' garden the next day while I was at work. Well, I did not fall off the turnip that day and knew something was up because everyone knows that tomato plants are normally started in a tomato bed. Forward in time almost two weeks and low and behold the plants started coming up, then about two weeks later they were close to 4 inches tall and you could tell that they were not tomato plants. Well, I pulled every one of them up and gave them to my brother-in-law who then turned them over to the Gatlinburg Police Department to have them analyzed. Sure enough, they were Pot plants. My Mom divorced the POS a few months later when she caught him cheating on her but I did not tell her what he did until many years later because I knew that it would have upset her very badly.

Frank
The older residents of my squad area were reporting the local kids were watching them from the alley. They were afraid they were going to get robbed. No, I told them. Just pull the "weed(s)" up that grow up under the hedges. They did and the kids went away. ╦╦Ç

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew this variety and NOT ONE SINGLE tomato :( They just got all balled up and sticky Soooo disappointed

can still be used in a salad though. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread