LRob

Tenderfoot
Apr 17, 2019
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good morning folks, just wanted to give a shout to yall and let you know where i am at. Southeast Texas area and looking for pointers and tips, possibly a buddy to hunt with. I am very new to the hobby of metal detecting and have just last week purchased a whites spectrum XLT from a pawn shop. After borrowing one from work I was hooked in a hurry and have since seen multiple videos and read lots of reviews on detectors and responsabilities to the hobby and also research ideas and tips. If there are any active members from around my area that may want to chew my ear just give me a shout. Thanks everyone and glad to be here.

P.S. I am in bad need of some excellent programs for my XLT for coin shooting.

tokameel

May 20, 2012
Mequon, Wi
Detector(s) used
In 1974- White.
Now a Garrett Ace 250.
8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to T-Net from Milwaukee, Wi.

TerryEastTexas

Oct 26, 2004
Palestine. Tx.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from Palestine, Tx. A couple of things. Go to the local library and see if you can find any civil war activity in your area. Also check your historical markers, they will give you an idea as far as there being civil war activity in your area. Get permission from land owners and you may be in like Flint.

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Texas:hello:

finnfowler

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2019
Beaumont Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites MX7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this as well and am located in SETexas (Port Neches). I am also looking to get out and hunt. I will PM you.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Northern Virginia :skullflag:

OP
OP
L

LRob

Tenderfoot
Apr 17, 2019
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Give me a shout anytime. Currently I'm trying to get the hang of research. I quit school was never interested but I'll be fanned if I haven't read more history in the last month than I ever have! My email is [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread