Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
65F8CD21-8532-46D5-9F8C-B0E0C73D00AA.jpeg 2E44AD82-1CD8-42B5-B65B-AB107791F9F5.jpeg

Little big horn style, I think.

Attachments

• 546268C3-BF9D-40C6-BC6A-069B593E5547.jpeg
    546268C3-BF9D-40C6-BC6A-069B593E5547.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Upvote 0

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a super nice one. :thumbsup:

I found one quite similar with the tip bent.

MAMucker

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool Fat!
Personal find?
Side note: I understand that the ā€˜Indiansā€™ used Winchester & Henry Repeating Rifles to overwhelm Custerā€™s army.

The bodies of Custerā€™s soldiers laying on the battlefield were pin-cushioned by arrows after death.

https://www.historynet.com/battle-of-little-bighorn-were-the-weapons-the-deciding-factor.htm

Interesting fact: Out west, at the time the battle raged at the Little Big Horn; in the East, the Brooklyn Bridge was being completed.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow...thats bad a.. nice one fat !! Congrats !!

OP
OP
Fat

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool Fat!
Personal find?
Side note: I understand that the ā€˜Indiansā€™ used Winchester & Henry Repeating Rifles to overwhelm Custerā€™s army.

The bodies of Custerā€™s soldiers laying on the battlefield were pin-cushioned by arrows after death.

https://www.historynet.com/battle-of-little-bighorn-were-the-weapons-the-deciding-factor.htm

Interesting fact: Out west, at the time the battle raged at the Little Big Horn; in the East, the Brooklyn Bridge was being completed.

Yes personal find but redound in my piles of stuff. I have some I want to show but havenā€™t found again yet.
I watched a show about the big horn a few years ago after a prairie fire there were around 40 different Caliber shell cases found.
Sry so late to reply, I saw and than forgot to reply...

11KBP

Oct 7, 2008
Central Great Plains
Thatā€™s a nice one Fat.
Years ago my dad and I detected out your way at both Summit Springs and Beecherā€™s Island battle sites.
We could get permission back then but I doubt that a person could now get access to those historic sites.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice, liking the stem.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your great recovery ..

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very cool Fat!
Personal find?

grand dad was born 3 years before that battle in MN ... not all that far away... he died the month Sputnik went up. Imagine the changes he witnessed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread