74.7 KB · Views: 14

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello. Treasure found in Turkey. I know the exact place. There is a satellite photo filming of the place. The place is located outside the city of Izmir. There are gold coins, gold figurines and a crypt with gold. Need a sponsor. We can discuss details by phone. I'm waiting for an offer.
Oh boy .. here we go again. :angry5: Good Luck!

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Oh boy .. here we go again. :angry5: Good Luck!
Gee! It’s almost too good to sound real! If it was me, I’d sneak in, get a gold figurine, sell it and fund myself. No sharing. Cha-Ching baby. Good luck Ronon. I hope you get it.

OP
OP
R

Ronon

Jun 30, 2023
Эй! Это слишком хорошо, чтобы звучать правдоподобно! Если бы это был я, я бы проник, купил золотую статуэтку, продал ее и вложил деньги. Нет обмена. Ча-Чинг, детка. Удачи Ронон. Надеюсь, вы поняли.
Я понимаю, что ты тупой дурак. Как вы думаете, я объясню все здесь. Если есть такой человек, который хочет работать со мной. Я ему все объясню по телефону. А ты сначала умничай.

OP
OP
R

Ronon

Jun 30, 2023
You found nothing
You think you know where a treasure is
And you cannot ask for financial help on this site
I do not need money. I need an expert to help dig. since I don't know the exact setting of the treasure. necessary equipment and technology

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ronon, per our rules you can not use TreasureNet for fund raising.

You said you need "sponsor", that is asking for funds and or equipment, either way violates our rules.

It also violates our rules to insult members.

Thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread