ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's what all of them do or so I thought. I've lost count of the # of times local stings have resulted in almost or actual criminal behavior.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PRatliff, you joined TNet just to complain about a company with no details about why your complaining about them?

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ATTENTION: Be aware of Wile E Coyote, he is running around the desert trying to catch a stupid bird. He is coning you into thinking he is too poor to buy food, but in reality he has lots of money to buy the ACME products, so why not a cooked chicken from the Piggly Wiggly?

That's all, rant over. :tongue3:

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ATTENTION: Be aware of Wile E Coyote, he is running around the desert trying to catch a stupid bird. He is coning you into thinking he is too poor to buy food, but in reality he has lots of money to buy the ACME products, so why not a cooked chicken from the Piggly Wiggly?

That's all, rant over. :tongue3:

I think Wile would have some decent product liability cases against ACME because none of their stuff works as advertised. He did hire an attorney once who traced the ownership of ACME, which is a shell company, owned by a holding company for a foreign entity called the R.R. Corp. That's as far as he got because they never could effect service on them for the lawsuit. He said they were too fast.

Bill

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard he was suing for 70 Million dollars for the continuing fail of the ACME products.

I submit that he should be evaluated for a yet to be determined diminished mental capacity, because who in their right mind would purposefully continue to purchase products from a company that habitually failed?

I liken that to buying sushi from a gas station, getting deathly ill, and then going back to said gas station to purchase more sushi?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm... I wonder... was there ever an ACME metal detector...

If there was... I missed that episode. :P

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what company supplied the military...

Bonus points for having both metal detecting, and magnet fishing in one shot! Hahahaha..........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread