mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I took a little vacation down to the Dominican Republic but found very little. The first couple of days it rained quite a bit along with windy conditions pretty much the whole time there. Then the waves were stirring up the beach area so visibility was not the greatest once in the water. But I relented and was able to use my Blu3 Nemo and PulseDive to find a few items. Nothing spectacular but just getting my underwater system dialed in was a huge positive. I ended up using 16 pounds of weight without a wetsuit to keep me down near the bottom. It was fun. :tongue3:

Attachments

• Coins and earring.jpg
    Coins and earring.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 10
Dec 27, 2023
I took a little vacation down to the Dominican Republic but found very little. The first couple of days it rained quite a bit along with windy conditions pretty much the whole time there. Then the waves were stirring up the beach area so visibility was not the greatest once in the water. But I relented and was able to use my Blu3 Nemo and PulseDive to find a few items. Nothing spectacular but just getting my underwater system dialed in was a huge positive. I ended up using 16 pounds of weight without a wetsuit to keep me down near the bottom. It was fun. :tongue3:
Congrats on your find.
I am leaving to head to Dominicus tomorrow. Is it legal to use a metal detector on the beaches there? Thanks

OP
OP
mindcrime1988

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes you may use a metal detector on the beach. I did a little bit myself without any issues.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread